We are recruiting an Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join our team on a permanent basis, at the Willenhall depot, reporting to the Payroll Supervisor. The successful applicant will hold key responsibilities as below:
To ensure the payroll for site(s) employees is administered in line with Midland Chilled Foods policy & practice, accurately and to deadline.
- Assisting with weekly/monthly payroll and all associated duties
- Payments for attachment of earning orders
- Maintaining the company pension scheme
- Updating SMP/SSP records
- Assisting with keeping employee records up to date
- Assisting with processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Ad hoc spreadsheet work as and when required
- Sort & send out supplier payment cheques
- Previous experience working in payroll
- Understanding of SMP/SSP regulations is required
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office experience, in particular excel, is a must
- Have excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail is essential
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and progress.
- A good team player ability to work with accuracy within deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Access to company benefits
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply, please complete the form below. No agencies, please.