We are recruiting a Foodservice Account Manager to join our team at the Willenhall depot, reporting into the Sales Director. The successful applicant will hold key responsibilities as below:
As an Account Manager for Foodservice, you will be responsible to manage and sell across the West Midlands customer base. Knowledge of local areas pivotal to the success of this role and its sales objectives.
- To manage key foodservice accounts, local area knowledge crucial – West Midlands customer base essential for this role
- Identify business opportunities by identifying potential customers and evaluating their position within the market.
- Develop existing and new business with Midlands Chilled Foods products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers
- Responsibility for customer accounts including credit control, service levels, and relationship development in line with company targets
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Management of sales-I, Blue Alligator sales platforms to ensure delivery of sales and margin objectives
- Weekly Sales planning, and movement details to ensure efficient use of time and travel time
- Ability to showcase and drive NPD created by the business, plus also look for ways to drive margin through product
- Dealing with price changes and negotiation of commercial proposals through all customers
- Excellent computer application skills including word/excel/powerpoint
- Excellent communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Able to meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of the local food service market, critical to the success of this role
- Ability to wear different hats when dealing with wide variations in customers, from butchers, cafes to small shops and sandwich bars etc
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Access to company benefits
- Car Allowance
- Bonus based on salary when achieving business objectives and customer sales
- Company Pension
20 days holiday + bank holidays.