Would you like to work for a business that’s been established for almost fifty years?
Do you have experience working as a Food Technologist, with familiarity of food manufacturing?
- Co-ordinate site testing based on schedule and liaises with the laboratory for any query.
- Customer complaints and queries management.
- Completing external and internal audits and other inspections as per schedule, investigating incidents and closing out of non-conformances.
- Coordinating recalls and withdrawals, and collaborating in preparing audits and external visits.
- Creating and amending product specifications and ensure they meet internal and legal requirements.
- Supporting with supplier approval process and ensure the system meets BRC standard.
- Complete SAQ’s and respond to general letters of enquiry when required.
- Maintaining and developing efficient databases and trending reports for key department KPIs.
- Provide technical assistance internally and liaise with customers.
- Assisting with ongoing projects and supporting with miscellaneous technical duties as required.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with colleagues and key customers.
- Responsible for the scheduling of product testing, sample collection and managing the laboratory testing system and investigating adverse results.
- To investigate customer complaints and responding to customer in a timely manner.
- To conduct internal/external audit and investigating non-conformances.
- To collaborate in preparing site for BRC audit and other external visits.
- To coordinate recall, withdrawal and incidents.
- To maintain the product specifications up to date with internal changes and legal requirements.
- To support in maintaining an up to date supplier approval system within the deadlines set up.
- To fill in the SAQs for customers and to assist them with any query.
- To maintain an up to date database and ensure information is easy and quick to retrieve.
- Generating KPIs for the technical department.
- To represent technical internally and externally in meetings and when liaising with customers.
- To support the Technical/QA managers with any request and help with other technical duties when required.
|Resilience||Never gives up. Relentless, proactive focus on reducing business costs. Good knowledge of own numbers and always has a plan to meet or exceed targets without being asked.|
|Brilliant Execution||Use thinking skills to analyse, decide, prioritise and plan. Can balance short term requirements with long term objectives to achieve commercial goals.|
|Communication and Influencing Skills||Able to influence people at all levels, internal and external, through listening and adjusting communication style to meet the needs of the audience.|
|Customer Focused||Understands the customer better than anyone else in the food business. Always seeking to improve quality and service for our internal / external stakeholders.|
|Team Player||Works with colleagues to do what is best for the Company as a whole, ahead of divisional, department or personal goals.|
|Leadership||Puts the team first. Owns results of self and team. Inspires others to follow through involvement, coaching, setting direction and performance standards.|
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Intermediate HACCP and food safety
- Level 3 auditing skills
- Good standard of spoken & written English
- Solid level of numeracy – able to calculate & report on performance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- To adhere to and practice the highest levels of Customer Service and required customer standards
- Intermediate level of IT skills including a thorough understanding of Microsoft application systems i.e. excel and word